[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 1/23/09

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 19:30:04 EST 2009

 Well, it was 45 degrees today, and no snow. So I was finally able to put
aside my shovel and do my show this week. If all goes well, I should be back
to my regular weekly schedule from here on. "General Eclectic" streams
Friday mornings from 10 till noon at http://www.fredoniaradio.com should
anyone be interested. To the list:

Emily Kurn - No Need to Hurry Up - I'm Just Like You

Edgar Meyer & Chris Thile - The Farmer and the Duck - Edgar Meyer and Chris
Thile

Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet - Songo Colorado - Infinity

Ray LeVier - Manahatta - Ray's Way

Tom Taylor - Big Basin Breakdown - The Crossing

Corb Lund - Student Visas - Horse Soldier! Horse Soldier!

Robert Marr - Tearin' 'Em Down - One of Them Nights

One Horse Town - Heart of Indigo - Dawn Will Deliver

Amy Dixon-Kolar - Rosa Sat (A Song For Barack Obama) - artist-supplied disc

Airborne - Winds of Change - Winds of Change

Gordon Goodwin - Hit the Ground Running - Happy Holidays from Gordon Goodwin

Omara Portuondo - Cuento Para un Nino - Gracias

Jeff Jones and Mosaic - Invitation - Invitation

No S**t Shirleys - Heart Prayer - Nutrify

Andrea Brachfeld - Cha Cha Blue - Into the World: A Musical Offering

Don Denisen - Kindled Spirit - Woodland Solitude

Richard Frankz - Midwestern Skies - The Traveler

Smiling Horse - This Summer - My Favorite Secret Album

Mad Buffalo - Destination Unknown - Wilderness

His Majesty Baker Jr. - Messing With My Mind (Soca Mix) - Work For Your
Money

Jack Tempchin - East of Eden - Songs

The Marty Sheller Ensemble - Mahjong - Why Deny

Tom Pacheco - Riding With Mr. Thompson - Railroad Rainbows & Talkin' Blues

Belo - Deblozay - Reference

Charmaine Clamor - Lahat Ng Araw - My Harana: A Filipino Serenade

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"