[JPL] RE: Inauguration performance

Jeff Turton jturton at comcast.net
Fri Jan 23 19:43:36 EST 2009

I don't know, after 8 years of bad behavior from Bush and his cronies
a few moments of na na na is more than appropriate and a flip of the
bird is mild in relation to what he should get after screwing us for
two terms. I wasn't in the crowd but I was chanting along with
everyone else and then like everyone else, movin on. Amazing how the
one has changed in just a couple of days.

Jeff