[JPL] The US should emulate Canada in this

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 18:56:11 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/24/2009 5:38:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
arturo at kuvo.org writes:

I’ve  noticed the last 2-3 years when receiving many talented Canadian
artists’  recordings, that several have had their album projects financed by
the  Canada Council for the Arts. Wouldn’t it be nice if a similar  ministry
would be created in the USA?..>>

Um...how about the National Endowment for the Arts? As far as I know, they
don't fund specific recording projects, but they do endow the arts, as befits
their name.

Ed

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)