[JPL] prononciation

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 25 03:24:23 EST 2009


I'm with you on his last name - how are you pronouncing his first name?

Thanks,
Mark Dove
"Sounds of Jazz"
"Cafe Jazz"
Eclectic 89.1 WBCX
http://www.brenau.edu/about/wbcx
http://www.myspace.com/soundsofjazz
----- Original Message ----- 
From: <jctrane at gmail.com>
To: <jazzproglist at jazzweek.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [JPL] prononciation


> This week's sponsor:
> Trefzger Media -- Web 2.0 Design/Development
> Web site, e-commerce, blogs: full design and development services 
> available.
> http://www.trefzgermedia.com/
> -----
>
>
> I'm saying:  "guh-LAUFV-nev"   yeah, that 2nd syllable takes some
> getting used to
>     Gene Abkarian  KRFC FtCollins
>
> On 1/23/09, jazzhead <jazzhead at bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> This week's sponsor:
>> Trefzger Media -- Web 2.0 Design/Development
>> Web site, e-commerce, blogs: full design and development services 
>> available.
>> http://www.trefzgermedia.com/
>> -----
>>
>>
>> I'd like the prononciation for Russian trumpeter Vitaly Golovnev - can't 
>> seem to come across it anywhere.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mark Dove
>> "Sounds of Jazz"
>> "Cafe Jazz"
>> Eclectic 89.1 WBCX
>> http://www.brenau.edu/about/wbcx
>> http://www.myspace.com/soundsofjazz
>> --
>>
>> Jazz Programmers' Mailing List: jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
>> List information: http://lists.jazzweek.com/mailman/listinfo/jazzproglist
>> List archive: http://lists.jazzweek.com/pipermail/jazzproglist/
>> Sponsorship information: jplsponsor at jazzweek.com
>>
> --
>
> Jazz Programmers' Mailing List: jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
> List information: http://lists.jazzweek.com/mailman/listinfo/jazzproglist
> List archive: http://lists.jazzweek.com/pipermail/jazzproglist/
> Sponsorship information: jplsponsor at jazzweek.com
> 




More information about the jazzproglist mailing list