[JPL] KSVY playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 25 13:33:47 EST 2009

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" w/Bill Moody

Terence Brewer/Groovin' Wes/Speak Low
Lin Haliday/Delayed Exposure/Woody n' You/
Colleen McNabb/Don't Go To Strangers/Waltz With Debbie

Gary Smulyan/High Noon/It Only Happens Once/Reservoir
Monty Alexander/Steamin'/Tucker Ave Stomp/Concord
Rick Frank/Yellow Mountain/Nubop/Decker Creek

Ray Levier/Ray's Way/Bait Tone Blues/Origin
Sonny Rollins/Best of.../St. Thomas/Fantasy

Steve Carter/Cosmopolis/Title
Alex Clements/Waiting For You/Emily's Song
Luther Hughes/Second Helping/Lisa

Chet Baker/Oh You Crazy Moon/Touch of Your Lips/Enja
Vitaly Golovnev/To Whom It May Concern/title/Tippin'
Amanda Tosoff/Wait and See/Shorinji Kempo

Steven Santoro/Whisper My Name/I Thought ABout You
Billet Deux/Deux/Goodbye Porkpie Hat
Art Pepper/Best of.../Smackup/Fantasy

KSVY
2987 Napa Road