[JPL] STILL ANOTHER JAZZ SHOW 19 JAN '09

Dick Crockett bopndick at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 18:54:26 EST 2009

STILL
ANOTHER JAZZ SHOW 19 Jan '09
ARILD
ANDERSON/PAOLO VINACCIA/TOMMY SMITH “Independency
#2”“Independency
#3” “Prelude To A Kiss”LIVE AT
BELLEVILLE ECM
DAN
CRAY TRIO  LIVE “At
Least”  “Useless Landscape” OVER
HERE  OVER HEARD
MARLENE VERPLANCK “I'm
In Love Again” “Where Do You Go From Love”
“The
Best Thing For You”ONCE THERE WAS
A MOON Audiophile
Records
TODD
COOLMAN “Full Circle”  “Connotation”PERFECT STRANGERS ArtistShare
LEA
DELARIA “Down
With Love”  “Why Don't You Do Right”  “Miss Otis Regrets”
THE
LIVE SMOKE SESSIONS Ghost
Light Records
CARLOS FRANZETTI & THE CITY OF PRAGUE PHILHARMONIC featuring
ANDY
FUSCO “Body
Heat”  “I Want To Live”  “Tango Fatal”FILM NOIR Sunnyside
Records
NATALIE
COLE “Coffee Time”  “You Go To My Head”  “Nice & Easy” STILLUNFORGETTABLE DMI
Records/ ATCO

STILL
ANOTHER JAZZ SHOW
Mondays, 10am & 10pm Pacific