[JPL] PLAYLIST: 01-25-09 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin F Boddie bfboddie at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 25 21:27:57 EST 2009

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org
Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com
Noon
James Moody and Hank Jones - Body And Soul - our Delight - IPO - 2008
Hendrick Meurkens - Odessa In April - Samba To Go - Zoho - 2009
Steve Herberman Trio - Delilah - Ideals - Reach Music - 2008
Veronica Martell - The Great City - The Great City - In the Groove - 2008
Miami Saxophone Quartet - Blue Rondo A La Turk - Fourtified - Fourtified Records - 2008
Vitaly Golovnev - To Whom It May Concern - To Whom It May Concern - Tippin Records - 2009
Natalie Cole - Nice N Easy - Still Unforgettable - Natalie Cole/DMI Records - 2008
David "Fathead" Newman - To The Holy Land - Lone Star Legend - 32 Jazz - 1997
1:00
Tony Monaco - Someday My Prince Will Come - The Ultimate Jam - Chicken Coup Records - 2008
Benny Golson - Grove's Groove - New Time, New 'Tet - Concord Music - 2009
Swing Masters - How High The Moon - Happy Birthday ... Lionel! - Dare Records - 2008
Coleen McNabb - Don't Go To Strangers - Don't Go To Strangers - Zucca Records - 2008
Zen Zadravec Quartet - Quest For Truth - Coming Of Age - Zen Zadravec Music - 2008
Obert Davis' Chicago Jazz Philharmonic - West End Blues/Weatherbird - Collective creativity - 3Sixteen Records - 2008
Sheila Jordan - Dat Dere - Winter Sunshine  - Justin Time - 2008
David "Fathead" Newman - Skylark - Diamondhead - High Note - 2008

2:00
The Blue Note 7 - Mosaic - Mosaic - Blue Note - 2009
Baron Tymas - Warrior - Insight At Midnight - Tymasmusic - 2008
Joushua Redman - Hutchhiker's Guide - Compass - Nonesuch Records - 2009
Jane Monheit - Something Cool - The lovers , The Dreamers And Me - Concord Records - 2009
Clayton Bros. - Where Is Love - Brother To Brother - Artist Share - 2008
John Stetch - Sanford And Son - TV Trio - Brux Records - 2008
Paul Sullivan - I've Got A Feeling - Break Away - River Music - 2008
David "Fathead" Newman - Hard Times - House Of David - Atlantic Records - 1993

3:00
Vinnie Cutro & New York City Soundscape - Blues For Roy - Sakura - Royal Music Ensembles Records - 2008
Todd Coolman - Caribbean Sunset - Perfect Strangers - Artist Share - 2008
Generations - O Grande Amour - Tough Guys - International Center For The Arts - 2008
Eliane Elias - The More I See you - Bossa Nova Stories - Blue Note - 2009
Rick Frank - Minor Blues - Yellow Mountain - Rick Frank - 2008
Gary Smulyan - Put Yourself In My Place, Baby - The Jazz Soul Of Frankie Laine - Reservoir Music - 2008
Jaimee Paul - Fever - At Last - Green Hill - 2008
David "Fathead" Newman - Please Send Me Someone To Love - Lone Star Legend - 32 Jazz - 1997