[JPL] Ty Bailey's "JUST JAZZ" Play List for 01.25.09 @ WVST-FM Virginia State University Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Jan 25 23:21:05 EST 2009

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8-10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com with a new show available
weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 01.25.09

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Benny Golson _ Whisper Not _ New Time, New 'Tet

McCoy Tyner_ AMBERJACK_ Guitars

Kenny G._ Tango_ Rhythm & Romance

Second Segment

Steve Tyrell_The Look Of Love_ Back To Bacharach

Gary Smulyan_ I'd Give My Life_ The Jazz Soul of Frankie Laine

Francisco Mela_ Urick Mela_ Cirio

Third Segment

Javon Jackson_ Mr. Jones_ Once Upon A Melody

Ann Hampton Callaway_ Carey_ At Last

Mort Weiss_ Blue Monk_ All Too Soon

Fourth Segment

Orbert Davis _ Diaspora _ Chicago Jazz Philharmonic Collective Creativity

Christian Sands_ Give Your Life to God_Risin&apos

Walter Beasley_ Barack's Groove_ Free Your Mind

Fifth Segment

Mike Le Donne_ Good Times_ Five Live

Boz Scaggs_Speak Low_Speak Low

Sixth Segment

Pete Zimmer Quartet_ Doxy_ Chillin' Live @ Jazz Factory

Ali Jackson _ Especiale _ Wheelz Keep Rollin'