[JPL] Obama's Favorite Song

Bobby Jackson ftapache1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 26 00:23:22 EST 2009

Marvin Gaye's "What's Going On" is perhaps my favorite album of all
time too.  It's without a doubt in my top five and I constantly refer
back to it.  The other four I will have to think about.
Kind Of Blue - Miles Davis.  Weather Report's "Heavy Weather".....I'm
gettin' in trouble here.   It's an insane question impossible to answer

I agree with Mark Ruffin who referenced Harvey Mason's Funk In a Mason
Jar that has a killer version of What's Going On as well.  George
Benson killed!  but not in the top five albums.

Bobby Jackson
WCPN-FM/Cleveland,OH