[JPL] (no subject)

Peter Kuller pkuller at comstech.com
Mon Jan 26 01:59:21 EST 2009

Radio Adelaide Community Radio 101.5 FM in Adelaide South Australia
Everywhere else via http://radio.adelaide.edu.au
Streaming Live 24 hrs a day

Check out our Jazz Blog at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/jazz

My Programs and Playlists for February 2009

                                                   ARTIST/Track/Album/Label      * = Australian

Thu 5/02/09 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) JORIS ROELOFS QUARTET/Six AM/
2) JORIS ROELOFS QUARTET/Blues/
3) JORIS ROELOFS QUARTET/A Beautiful Friendship/        Radio Netherlands Worldwide
4) JORIS ROELOFS QUARTET/Poggibons/                        "Jazz at the Concertgebouw no 2"
5) ILJA REYNGOUD QUARTET/Welcome Home/
6) ILJA REYNGOUD QUARTET/Sonnet 89/

7) VINCE SENERI/Renegade Man/The Prince's Groove/Prince V Records
8) BILLET-DEUX/Be-Bop/Deux/Billet Deux
9) AMANDA TOSOFF/Re-Entry/Wait and See/CellarLive
10) JEFF BARONE/My Funny Valentine/Open Up/JazzedMedia
11) CARL RIGOLI/Lepore Stomp/Easy Street/Carmelo Records
12) MARK O'CONNOR/Don't Get Around Much Anymore/Live In NewYork/OMAC
13) CIAN WIEGNER & GARY BRUNOTTE/PM Blues/About Time/Sincopato Rec.
14) GARRY DIAL & TERRY ROCHE/Israel/Us An'Them/Just Dial Roche
15) STEVE ELSON/Remember This/Mott & Broome/Lips and Fingers

Fri 13/02/09 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "What's New" Contemporary Jazz
1) ZAPP STRING QUARTET/Rapide Et Lent/
2) ZAPP STRING QUARTET/Niche/
3) ZAPP STRING QUARTET/Super Loop/                                  Radio Netherlands Worldwide
4) ZAPP STRING QUARTET/Wij Dansen/                                  "Jazz at the Concertgebouw no 2"
5) DAVID KWEKSILBER & GUUS JANSEN/Soelaas/
6) DAVID KWEKSILBER & GUUS JANSEN/Paskwil/
7) DAVID KWEKSILBER & GUUS JANSEN/Into My Heart/
8) DAVID KWEKSILBER & GUUS JANSEN/Honeysuckle Rose/

9) BRENT JENSEN QUARTET/Alone Together/One More Mile/ORIGIN
10) JOE BAIONE SEXTET/All Blues/Oh Yeah!/Joe Baione
11) JAMES DANDERFER GROUP/Accelerated Development/CellarLive
12) ROCCO JOHN GROUP/Riffin' For Eric/Devotion/COCA
13) SKIP WILKINS/December/The Paint-Peeler/Dreambox Media
14) JOE LOCKE/Blue November/Force Of Four/ORIGIN
15) GELB,MOTIAN,BROWN,OATS/The world Of A Dream/America is Free/Imaginmusic

Thu 19/02/09 "Jazz on The Terrace" Noon - 1pm "Jazz Lunch - light & Cool"
1) ANNA MARIA FLECHERO/Summertime/Within The Fourteenth Hour/Independent
2) HOLLY YARBROUGH/Sometimes People Are Good/Mister Rogers Swings/VintageDiscs
3) MEGAN BIRDSALL/My Old Flame/Little Jazz Bird/Independent
4) JO LAWRY/I Could Have Danced All Night/I Want To Be Happy/Fleurieu Music
5) CONNIE EVINGSON/Close Your Eyes/Some Cats Know/Minnehaha Music
6) TONI JANNOTTA/Opposites Attract/Is It Magic?/Aerie Records
7) RICK FRANK/You and the Night and the Music/Yellow Mountain/Decker Creek
8) JOANI TAYLOR/Take Five/In My Own Voice/Wet Coast Records
9) BILLET-DEUX/Tu vuo' fa' Il'Americano/Deux/Billet-Deux
10) NANCY STEARNS/Feeling Good/This Moment/Independent
11) FUNKY MUSTARD/Caribe Azul/Jazza Mundo/Moosepie
12) WAYNE WALLACE/Love Walked In/Infinity/Patois Records
13) VINCE SENERI/Dearly Beloved/The Prince's Groove/Pronce V Records

Wed 25/02/09 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm- 9pm"Mainstream - Swing & Big band"
1) JAMIE DAVIS/Allright Okay You Win/It's A Good Thing/Unity Music LLC
2) BLAINE WHITTAKER*/Feelin' Blue/Sound Barrier/Saxis
3) GOOSE*/Schwang/Schwang/Independent
4) ADELAIDE UNI BIG BAND*/Shuffluphagass/Adelaide Uni. Big Band/AUEC
5) HARRY JAMES/Don't Get Around Much Any More/The Great Harry James/Hindsight Rec
6) OSCAR PETERSON/Tricotism/Bursting Out/Verve
7) SHORTY ROGERS/Morpo/Contour/PastPerfect
8) BENNY GOODMAN/One O'Clock Jump/Live at Carnegie Hall/CBS
9) UNI.OF MARY JAZZ ENSEMBLE/Bee-N-Dubya/Uni.of Mary Jazz Ensemble/SeaBreeze
10) SOUT FLORIDA JAZZ ORCH/Midnight Mood/South Florida Jazz Orch./MAMA
11) RAY CHARLES & COUNT BASIE/Let The Good Times Roll/Ray Charles Sings,Basie Swings/Concord
12) BOB BROOKMEYER/Seesaw/Waltzing with Zoe/Radio Netherlands Worldwide
13) SAM RIVERS/Vines/Inspiration/RCA
14) GRP ALL STAR BIG BAND/Footprints/GRP 10th Anniversary/GRP
15) TAYLOR FIDYK BIG BAND/The Gorillaman Blues/Live at Blues Alley/OA2

Happy to receive material for future program inclusions
Please send discs to:-
Peter Kuller - Jazz Presenter Radio Adelaide 101.5 fm
64 Esplanade
Sellicks Beach SA 5174
AUSTRALIA
E-mail: pkuller at comstech.com