[JPL] Obama's Favorite Song

John M. Reilly bosstix at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 07:14:27 EST 2009

Thanks for the correction, I had my Charles Lloyd CDs mixed up. What's Going On does not appear on The Water Is Wide. The version I was referring to does appear on Charles Lloyd's Lift Every Voice CD. Los Lobos also did an interesting version of What's Going On on their Live At The Fillmore CD.

John