[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 01-26-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Jan 26 16:07:55 EST 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 01-26-09

   Theme

  BREAK

Houston Person w/ Bill Charlap - You Taught My Heart To Sing - You
Taught My Heart To Sing (HighNote)
Houston Person w/ Bill Charlap - Namely You - You Taught My Heart To
Sing (HighNote)
Jimmy Ponder - Centerpiece - Thumps Up (HighNote)
Andre Previn w/ Mundell Lowe & Ray Brown - C Jam Blues - Uptown (Telarc)

  BREAK

Clay Giberson - Solar - Spaceton's Approach (Origin) [C]
Larry McDonough Quartet - My Favorite Things - Simple Gifts (LM Jazz)
[C]
Mark Weinstein - Emorio - Lua e Sol (Jazzheads) [C]
The Jon Hemmersam/Dom Minasi Quartet - Gentle - The Jon Hemmersam/Dom
Minasi Quartet (CDM)
Charlie Byrd Trio w/ Ken Peplowski - Corcovado - The Bossa Nova Years
(Concord)
Charlie Byrd Trio w/ Ken Peplowski - The Girl From Ipanema - The Bossa
Nova Years (Concord)
Laurindo Almeida - Outra Vez (Once Again) - Outra Vez (Concord)
Karrin Allyson - Felicidade (Happiness) - Imagina (Songs Of Brasil)
(Concord)
Karrin Allyson - Imagina - Imagina (Songs Of Brasil) (Concord)

  BREAK

John Burnett Swing Orchestra - Begin The Benguine - West Of State
Street/East Of Harlem (Delmark) [C]
Gail Pettis - Black Coffee - May I Come In (OA2)
Jane Monheit - Something Cool - The Lovers, The Dreamers, And Me
(Concord) [C]
Marian McPartland - Close Enough For Love - Twilight World (Concord)
Bruce Lofgren - Triste - Jazz Trio (Sea Breeze Jazz)
Fred Taylor Trio - Moon And Sand - Circling (Fred Taylor Music) [C]
Bob Mover - People Will Say We're In Love - It Amazes Me ... (Zoho)
Dave McKenna - The Stars Fell On Alabama - A Handful Of Stars (Concord)
Wilkins & Allen Quartet - Let's Get Lost - Petty Theft (Cathexis) [a]

  BREAK

Jay Hoggard - On A Clear Day - Soular Power (JHVM)

 for airplay consideration:
       91.3 KVLU
       Attn: Afternoon Jazz
       P.O. Box 10064