[JPL] Obama's favorite song "What's Going On"

Doug Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Mon Jan 26 21:04:31 EST 2009

Jae,

I think you're right - Bo was in the middle of all that.  Not sure if Bo
played on the Marquees single but I think they backed him up on "I'm Sorry".
Wonder if our President ever heard of the Marquees.

Thanks,

Doug

-----

Doug, if I remember correctly it was actually Bo Diddley that started the
ball rolling with Marvin and company towards Chess in 59. He was the one
that introduced them to Harvey Fuqua and that's when they ended up with
Chess as the "New Moonglows...or something like that.

Jae Sinnett