[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 01-27-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Jan 27 16:08:33 EST 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 01-27-09

   Theme

  BREAK

Dizzy Gillespie - Manteca - The Giant (Prestige)
Dizzy Gillespie - Alone Together - The Giant (Prestige)

  BREAK

Hailey-Zukoski Trio - Georgia On My Mind - An Old Sweet Song (Sea
Breeze Jazz) [C]
Preservation Hall Hot 4 - Dinah - New Orleans Brass (Putumayo)
Tricycle - Dream Milonga - Tricycle (Water Street Music)
Quartet San Francisco - Libertango - Latigo (ViolinJazz) [C][a]

  BREAK

J.J. Johnson - Misterioso - The Trombone Master (Columbia)
J.J. Johnson - Laura - The Trombone Master (columbia)

  BREAK

Steve Herberman Trio - I Want To Be Happy - Ideals (Reach) [C][a]
Steve Herberman Trio - Someone To Light Up My Life - Ideals (Reach)
[C][a]
Jo Lawry - I Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry - I Want To Be Happy
(Fleurieu) [C]
Lenore Raphael - I Thought About You - Class Act (Swingin' Fox Music)
[C][a]

  BREAK

Benny Golson - Grove's Groove - New Time, New 'Tet (Concord) [C]
Mt. Hood Jazz Band + Combos - What Is Hip - Doin' The Best Deeds (Sea
Breeze Vista) [C][a]
Open World All Stars - Blue Bossa - Jazz Connection (Sea Breeze Vista)
[C][a]
Herbie Hancock - Cantaloupe Island - Then And Now: The Definitive
Herbie Hancock (Verve)
Gary Smulyan - Baby, Baby All The Time - High Noon: The Jazz Soul Of
Frankie Laine (Reservoir) [C][a]
Dave McKenna - Easy Street - Easy Street (Concord)
Pete Malinverni - I Love Paris - Invisible Cities (Reservoir)
Ray Mantilla - Midnight Sun - Good Vibrations (Savant)
Baron Tymas - Midnight On Hawthorne - Insight At Midnight (Tymasmusic)
[C][a]

  BREAK

Jay Hoggard - God Will Guide - Soular Power (JHVM)