[JPL] Announcement!

SHELDON NUNN jusjazz6 at flash.net
Tue Jan 27 19:13:59 EST 2009

if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") {
 var YAHOO = {};
}
YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};
YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = [];
YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "Announcement";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "jusjazz6 at flash.net";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {
"lw_1233101000_0": {
"text": "December 22",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 121,
"endchar": 131,
"start": 121,
"end": 131,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 0.152953,
"relScore": 1.99878,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki"],
"category": ["WIKI"],
"wikiId": "December_22",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "As of December 22, 2008, I have accepted the positions of mid-morning on-air personality",
"metaData": {
"visible": "true"
}
 },
"lw_1233101000_1": {
"text": "(281) 773-9346",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 974,
"endchar": 987,
"start": 974,
"end": 987,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 1,
"relScore": 0,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/phone_number/us"],
"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
"wikiId": "",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "",
"metaData": {
"visible": "true"
}
 }
};
YAHOO.Shortcuts.headerID = "937443d699ea3cecd4c6ff8db52b5a4b";

To all interested media and radio personnel,

As of December 22, 2008, I have accepted the positions of mid-morning on-air personality and as Music Director at KTSU 90.9 FM in Houston, Texas. The station's format is "jazz in all of its colors and a whole lot more." In addition to my duties as on-air personality, I will also program the music for the station as well, which includes deciding what music will be played. Additional information is forthcoming.

Sheldon T. Nunn
Music Director
KTSU "The Choice" 90.9 FM
(281) 773-9346