[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 1/27/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 28 05:20:05 EST 2009

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday January 27, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Frank Wess - Entre Nous - Pit Pat Blues - (Concord)
*Wayne Wallace - Infinity - As Cores Da Menina - (Patois)
*Claudio Roditi - Brazilliance x4 - Rapaz De Bem - (Resonance)
*Terrence Brewer - Groovin' Wes - Bumpin' Down Sunset - (SBM)
Joe Magnarelli - Always There - Always There - (Criss Cross)
*Christian Howes - Heartfelt -The Wind - (Resonance)
Stan Getz - Compact Jazz - Summertime - (Verve)
*Ken Hatfield - To Be Continued. - Mystery Ship - (M/Pub)
9:00pm
Tommy Flanagan - Giant Steps - Cousin Mary - (Enja)
*Steve Davis - Outlook - Mission - (Positone)
Bob James + Kirk Whalum - Joined At The Hip - (Warner Bros.)
*Tony Monaco - Live At The Orbit Room - I'll Close My Eyes - (Chicken Coup)
Jeff Linsky - Rendezvous - Hermanos - (Kamei)
*James Moody/Hank Jones - Our Delight - Our Delight - (ipo)
*Roger Kellaway - Live At The Jazz Standard - Cottontail - (ipo)
*Eliane Elias - Bossa Nova Stories - Day By Day - (Blue Note)
10:00pm
*Frank Derrick - The Beat Goes On - Slaughter On 10th Avenue - (Jazzed Media)
Mike Longo - Aftermath - Moody's Groove - (CAP)
*Organissimo - Groovadelphia - Groovadelphia - (Big "O")
George Kahn - Midnight Brew - Night And Day - (Playing Records)
*Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - The Outlaw And Middle Jazz - (MAMA)
*Michael B. - No More Blues - Chega De Saudade - (Primrose Lane)
*Christian Jacob - Live In Japan - Little Eyes - (Wilder)
*Ann Hampton Callaway - At Last - Comes Love - (Telarc)
11:00pm
Jim McNeely - Live At Maybeck Recital Hall - (Concord)
	There Will Never Be Another You
	Zingaro
	Bye Ya
	'Round Midnight