[JPL] drmike reports Jazz for January 27

MIKE MATHENY drmike at radioio.com
Wed Jan 28 07:08:58 EST 2009

Greetings from drmike of the Suite of radioIO JAZZ channels

Michael Matheny (drmike) 616 Triple Cove Drive, Wilkesboro, NC  28697

The radioIO Jazz Suite of channels now provides a NEWLY REVISED expanded
weekly report for the jazz industry. The new revised radioIO Weekly
report covers the weekly adds for four (and sometimes all five) of our
jazz channels:

radioIO Real Jazz
radioIO Jazz Standards
radioIO BIG BANDS (and Large Jazz Orchestras)
radioIO JAZZ VOCALS and on occasion, radioIO Smooth JAZZ (for smooth
jazz, we remain a weekly reporter for smoothjazz.com)

Below is a portion of our new revised chart from this past Tuesday. If
you would like to be on our weekly mailing list and receive the full
report automatically, just email drmike at radioio.com to be added. The
full report includes added tracks by album with the current frequency of
airplay.

This was another huge week for Jazz vocal album adds as well as for Real
Jazz. Please note our expanded Spins
Chart..              If you have questions, call us. Thanks..

drmike  336-921-2422

www.radioio.com   www.io4business.com

RADIOIO REAL JAZZ TOP SPINS CHART FOR JANUARY 27TH, 2009

POS	 ARTIST	 		ALBUM	  		LABEL

1  James Moody & Hank Jones	 Our Delight	 IPO Recordings
2  Clayton Brothers	Brother To Brother	 ArtistShare
3  Amina Figarova 	Above the Clouds 	 	Munich Records
4  Blue Note 7 		Mosaic			 Blue Note Records
5  Dave Holland Sextet	Pass It On		 	Dare2/ Emarcy
6  Javon Jackson	Once Upon A Melody		Palmetto Records
7  Aaron Parks		Invisible Cinema	 	Blue Note
Records
8  Zen Zadravec		Coming of Age		 self released
9  Joe Locke		Force of Four		 Origin Records
10 Houston Person	Art & Soul 		 		HighNote
Records
11 Todd Coolman		Perfect Strangers	 	ArtistShare
12 Generations Band	Tough Guys	 	International Cntr for
Arts
13 Eliane Elias		Bossa Nova Stories	 Blue Note Records
14 Wayne Wallace		Infinity	 		Patois
Records
15 McCoy Tyner		Guitars		 	McCoy Tyner Music

ALBUM Adds for radioIO Suite of JAZZ CHANNELS JANUARY 27TH, 2009

CHANNEL RADIOIO REAL JAZZ	 January 27th

ARTIST	 		ALBUM	 		LABEL

Ali Jackson	 		Rollin	 	Ali Jackson
Andy Scott	 	Don't Tempt Fate		Hoofbeat Music
Ann Hampton Callaway 	At Last		Telarc Jazz
Buselli Wallarab Jazz   Where or When	Owl Studios
Clifton Anderson		Decade		Doxy Records
Geoffrey Keezer		Aurea			ArtistShare
Liza Lee			Anima			Jazz Doll
Records
Marc Courtney Johnson	Dream of Sunny Days	Marc Courtney Johnson
Saltman Knowles Quintet It's About The Melody	Pacific Coast Jazz
The Bad Plus		For All I Care		Heads Up Records
Tony DeSare			Radio Show		Telarc Records

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CHANNEL RADIOIO JAZZ VOCALS	 January 27th

ARTIST			ALBUM				LABEL

Andy Scott			Don't Tempt Fate		Hoofbeat
Music
Ann Hampton Callaway	At Last			Telarc Jazz
Buselli Wallarab Jazz 	Where or When		Owl Studios
Liza Lee			Anima	                	Jazz
Doll Records
Marc Courtney Johnson	Dream of Sunny Days	Marc Courtney Johnson
Tom Lellis& Toninho Horta     Tonight		Adventure Music
Tony DeSare		 	Radio Show			Telarc
Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CHANNEL RADIOIO BIG BANDS & LARGE JAZZ ORCHESTRAS January 27th

ARTIST				ALBUM			LABEL

Buselli Wallarab Jazz Orch	where or When	Owl Studios

CHANNEL RADIOIO JAZZ STANDARDS  January 27th

ARTIST			ALBUM				LABEL

Benny Golson	 The Best of Benny Golson	Concord Music Group

CHANNEL RADIOIO SMOOTH JAZZ          January 27th

Andy Scott	 	Don't Tempt Fate		Hoofbeat Music

A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of ioWorldMedia,Inc

Dr. Michael E. Matheny

Streamhost Classical Channels Suite:
radioIO Classical
radioIO Classical Favorites

Streamhost Jazz Channels Suite:
  radioIO Real Jazz
  radioIO Jazz Standards
  radioIO Vocal Jazz
  radioIO Smooth Jazz
  radioIO Big Bands

616 Triple Cove Drive, Wilkesboro, NC 28697 Phone 1-800-884-8634 ext 732
e-mail drmike at radioio.com