[JPL] Jan. 28, 2009 Playlist of The Jazz Spectrum on WKPS--The Lion 90.7 FM

S. Shyam Sundar sss12 at psu.edu
Wed Jan 28 11:11:50 EST 2009

WKPS, 90.7 FM  "Jazz Spectrum" Playlist for January 28, 2009

KEITH JARRETT—Part II and Part X—The Carnegie Hall Concert—ECM—2006

B. J. JANSEN & FRANK STAGNITTA—Central Park West—Ballads: Reflections
of a New World—JansenMusic Records—2009

WAYNE SHORTER—Footprints—Adam’s Apple—Blue Note—2003

CLAY GIBERSON—Passing By—Spaceton’s Approach—Origin Records—2008

LARRY GELB—The World is a Dream—America is Free—Imaginmusic—2008

STEVE ELSON—I Haven’ Got Time To Dream—Mott & Broome—Lips and Fingers
Music—2008

ROBIN MCKELLE—Cheek to Cheek—Modern Antique—Cheap Lullaby Records—2008

LUBA MASON—E com esse que eu vou—Krazy Love—Kookie Records—2009

AVISHAI COHEN—Remebering—As Is…Live At The Blue Note—Half Note—2007

THE ROY CAMPBELL ENSEMBLE—Sunset on The Nile—Akhenaten Suite: Live at
Vision Festival XII—AUM Fidelity—2007

JANE MONHEIT—Waters of March—Come Dream With Me—N-Coded Music—2001

PETER CINCOTTI—Come Live Your Life With Me-- Peter Cincotti—2003

WEATHER REPORT—Gibraltar—Black Market—Legacy--1976