[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 01-28-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Jan 28 16:07:39 EST 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 01-28-09

   Theme

  BREAK

Dave Brubeck Quartet - Take The "A" Train - Jazz Goes To College
(Columbia)
Dave Brubeck Quartet - The Song Is You - Jazz Goes To College (Columbia)
John Coltrane - Too Young To Go Steady - Ballads (Impulse)

  BREAK

Jo Lawry - I Want To Be Happy - I Want To Be Happy (Fleurieu) [C]
Lenore Raphael - Just You, Just Me - Class Act (Swingin' Fox Music) [C]
Gary Smulyan - That Lucky Old Sun - High Noon: The Jazz Soul Of Frankie
Laine (Reservoir) [C]
Steve Herberman Trio - This Is New - Ideals (Reach Music) [C]
Skip Wilkins Quintet - Bring The Sun (For Liz Drake) - The Paint-Peeler
(Dreambox Media) [C]
Beegie Adair - Isn't It A Lovely Day (To Be Caught In The Rain) -
Dancing In The Dark (Green Hill)
Todd Coolman - Connotation - Perfect Strangers (Artist Share) [C]
Herbie Hancock ftr. Damien Rice and Lisa Hannigan - Don't Explain -
Then And Now: The Definitive Herbie Hancock (Verve)

  BREAK

Rachael Price - Mood Indigo - The Good Hours (Claire Vision Productions)
Boz Scaggs - Dindi - Speak Low (Decca)

  BREAK

The Stan Getz Quartet w/ Chet Baker - We'll Be Together Again -
Quintessence Volume 2 (Concord)
The Stan Getz Quartet w/ Chet Baker - I'll Remember April -
Quintessence Volume 2 (Concord)
The Stan Getz Quartet w/ Chet Baker - My Ideal - Quintessence Volume 1
(Concord)
Wilkins & Allen Quartet - Let's Get Lost - Petty Theft (Cathexis)
Lenore Raphael - For Chet - Class Act (Swingin' Fox Music) [C]
Chet Baker - Star Eyes - The Italian Sessions (RCA/Bluebird)

  BREAK

Liza Lee - A Thousand Kisses Deep - Anima (Jazz Doll) [C][a]
The Rocco John Group - Bach To Bird - Devotion (COCA) [C][a]

  BREAK