[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 01-28-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 00:10:29 EST 2009

taintradio.org - taint town live 01-28-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
other nights midnight-3am

9pm*
Tim Warfield, title (One For Shirley) 2008
The Rocco John Group, Devotion Suite II & III (Devotion) 2009
Roy Nathanson, Shake (Sotto Voce) 2006
Elliott Sharpe's Terraplane, Stop That Thing (Do the Don't) 2004
David S. Ware, Nataraj (Shakti) 2009
Shakers n' Bakers, Me can not wear de great long face (Shakers n' Bakers)
2006

10pm
Nguyên Lê, Straight, No Chaser (Three Trios) 1997
Dave Douglas, Silent Stars (Moonshine) 2008
Steve Lehman, title (On Meaning) 2007
Ersahin, Truffaz, Madsen, Rueckert, Penman, My Sugar (Our Theory) 2006
Vijay Iyer & Mike Ladd, Three Lotto Stories (In What Language?) 2003
Vitaly Golovnev, Whose Shoes? (To Whom It May Concern) 2009
Charles Mingus, Dizzy Moods (New Tijuana Moods) 1957

11pm
Kurt Rosenwinkel, title (The Remedy: Live at the Village Vanguard) 2008
Sam Sadigursky, No Theory [David Ignatow] (Words Project II) 2008
William Parker Quartet w/Leena Conquest, title (Raining on the Moon) 2002
Cannonball Adderley, title (Spontaneous Combustion)-vinyl 1955
Lafayette Gilchrist, title (Soul Progressin') 2008
Keith Jarrett, Scrapple From the Apple (Yesterdays) 2009
Louis Sclavis, Dialouge with a dream (L'imparfait des langues) 2007

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)