[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 1/28/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jan 29 05:27:06 EST 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday January 28, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Rob McConnell - Boss Brass * Woods - Just One Of Those Things - (MCA)
*Roy Hargrove - Earfood - Starmaker - (EmArcy)
Eddie Henderson - So What - On Green Dolphin Street - (Eighty-Eights)
Howard Alden - My Shinning Hour - All Too Soon - (Concord)
Phil Kelly - My Museum - Lazy Afternoon - (Origin)
John Hicks - Fatha's Day - My Monday Date - (HighNote)
*Generations - Tough Guys - So What - (ica)
Greg Abate - Evolution - Living The Dash - (1201 Music)
9:00pm
*Clayton Brothers - Brother To Brother - Jive Samba - (artistShare)
*Joey DeFrancesco - Joey D! - If Ever I Should Leave You - (HighNote)
*Christian Jacob - Live In Japan - It Never Entered My Mind - (Wilder Jazz)
*Mike LeDonne - FiveLive - Little M - (Savant)
*Joe Locke - Force Of Four - Ricky's Tune - (Origin)
*Antonio Ciacca - Rush Life - Without A Song - (Motéma)
John Pizzarelli - With A Song In My Heart - Happy Talk - (Telarc)
10:00pm
Bob Brookmeyer/Eliane Elias - Impulsive! - The Time Is Now - (Stunt)
George Benson - GRP Celebration Of The Beatles - Long And Winding Road - (grp)
McCoy Tyner - GRP Celebration Of The Beatles - She's Leaving Home - (grp)
Diana Krall - GRP Celebration Of The Beatles - And I Love Her - (grp)
Tom Scott - GRP Celebration Of The Beatles - The Fool On The Hill - (grp)
Ramsey Lewis - GRP Celebration Of The Beatles - Michelle - (grp)
Lee Ritenour - GRP Celebration Of The Beatles - A Day In The Life - (grp)
Nelson Rangell - GRP Celebration Of The Beatles - Let It Be - (grp)
Chick Corea - GRP Celebration Of The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby - (grp)
11:00pm
Dave Grusin - Harlequin - Early A.M. Attitude - (grp)
Don Grusin - Out Of The Shadows - She Could Be Mine - (grp)
Dave Grusin - One Of A Kind - The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter - (grp)
Billy Cobham - Warning - Mozaic - (grp)
Lee Ritenour - On The Line - Dolphin Dreams - (grp)
Lee Ritenour - Rio - Rio Funk - (grp)
Dizzy Gillespie - New Faces - Birk's Works - (grp)
Kevin Eubanks - Opening Night - Opening Night - (grp)
Dave Valentin - Jungle Garden - Very Nice Indeed - (grp)
Special EFX - Modern Manners - Fountain Of You - (grp)
Eric Marienthal - One Touch - Backtalk - (grp)

*Recent release