[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 01-29-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Jan 29 16:07:36 EST 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 01-29-09

   Theme

  BREAK

Erroll Garner - I'll Remember April - Concert By The Sea (Columbia)
Miles Davis All Stars - You Don't Know What Love Is - Walkin' (Prestige)
Bill Evans - A Child Is Born - Quintessence (Fantasy)

  BREAK

Stan Getz - Misty - The Lyrical Stan Getz (Columbia)
Lenore Raphael - Speak Low - Class Act: Live At Steinway Hall (Swingin'
Fox Music) [C]
Pete Zimmer Quartet - Doxy - Chillin' Live @ Jazz Factory (Tippin')
The Stryker/Slagle Band - Brighter Days - The Scene (Zoho)
Ken Hatfield and Friends - I'm Movin' To Cool Breeze City - To Be
Continued ... Play The Music Of Bill McCormick (m/pub) [C]
Steve Herberman Trio - Will You Still Be Mine? - Ideals (Reach Music)
[C]
Red Garland ftr. Leo Wright - I Left My Heart In San Francisco - I Left
My Heart... (32 Jazz)
Mark Colby - Blues Connotations - Reflections (Origin) [C]

  BREAK

Jo Lawry - I'm Old Fashioned - I Want To Be Happy (Fleurieu) [C]
Skip Wilkins - Skylark - Solo: Live At Lafayette College (Dreambox
Media)
The Hal Galper Trio - How Deep Is The Ocean - Agents Of Change (Fabola)
Alex Graham - I Cover The Waterfront - Grand (self-released)
Jane Monheit - This Girl's In Love With You - The Lovers, The Dreamers,
And Me (Concord) [C]
Jo Lawry - Can't Smile Without You - I Want To Be Happy (Fleurieu) [C]

  BREAK

Billie Holiday - Billies Blues - The First Esquire Concert (Laserlight)
Various Artists - I Got Rhythm - The First Esquire Concert (Laserlight)

  BREAK