[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 01-30-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 02:55:39 EST 2009

taintradio.org
taint town live 01-30-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
other nights midnight-3am

midnight*
The Bad Plus, Lithium (For All I Care) 2009
Darcy James Argue's Secret Society, Ferromagnetic (Live at Le Poisson Rouge)
2008
Massimo Biolcati feat. Gretchen Parlato, Clouds (Persona) 2007
Roy Nathanson (featuring Charles Earland) Jazz Night at Keaton's (Fire at
Keaton's Bar & Grill) 2000
Steve Elson, Sevilla (Mott And Broome) 2008
Chicago Jazz Philharmonic, Seraphim (Collective Creativity [Orbert Davis]
2008
Ryan Cohen, Easy For You To Say (One Sky) 2007

1am
Marty Sheller Ensemble, El Pavio (Why Deny) 2007
Paul Sullivan, Reversing Falls (Break Away) 2009
Sam Sadigursky, I'm Glad Your Sickness [poem by Marina Tsvetaeva] (The Words
Project) 2007
Anne Akiko Meyers, Milonga En Re "Tango" (Smile) 2009
Brian Blade & The Fellowship Band, title (Season of Changes) 2008
Keith Jarrett-Gary Peacock-Jack DeJohnette, Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
(Yesterdays) 2009
KJ Denhert, Somewhere Over the Rainbow (dal Vivo a Umbria Jazz) 2008

2am
Marty Ehrlich & Myra Melford, The Natural World [Robin Holcomb] (Yet Can
Spring) 2001
Yasmin Levy, Nací en Álamo [I Was Born In Alamo]  (La Juderia: Ladino Meets
Flamenco) 2005
Ben Goldberg Quintet, Cortege (the door, the hat, the chair, the fact) 2006
Shirlette Ammons, title (John Anonymous) 2008
Louis Sclavis, Le verbe (L'imparfait des langues) 2007
Gary Lucas, The Mad World/The Wall/Where Is My Home (The Edge of Heaven)
2001
Eri Yamamoto Trio, Bottled Water Princess (Redwoods) 2008
Gerald Cleaver-William Parker-Craig Taborn, Crane (Farmers By Nature) 2009

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)