[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 1/29/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jan 30 05:20:30 EST 2009

   Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday January 29, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Pharez Whitted - Mysterious Cargo - Grapevine - (MoJazz)
Jose Marino - Velas - Aquelas Coisas Todas - (Voss)
John Pizzarelli - Bossa Nova - Aquelas Coisas Todas - (Telarc)
Bobby Lyle - Secret Island - Flight To Rio - (Atlantic)
Allen Farnham - Meets The RIAS Big Band - Gai-Kichi - Concord
Do Swing - Kiroron 1 - Winter Song Of Summer Time - (441)
*Randy Brecker - Randy In Brasil - Rebento - (MAMA)
*Frank Haley/Eric Zukoski - An Old Sweet Song - One Hundred Ways - (Sea Breeze)
James Carter - Present Tense - Tenderly - (EmArcy)
9:00pm
Kenny Goldberg - Full Moon - Carnival - (Cezanne)
George Kahn - Cover Up! - Cover Up! - (Playing Records)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - The Village - (Reservoir)
Christian Howes - Jazz On Sale - A Child Is Born - (Khaeon)
James Moody/Hank Jones - Our Delight - Soul Trane - (ipo)
Alan Broadbent - Every Time I Think Of You - Blue In Green - (Artistry)
Miles Davis - Muted Miles - If I Were A Bell - (Prestige)
10:00pm
Bob Florence - Magic Time - Double Barrel Blues - (Discovery)
Jamie Ousley - O Sorriso Dela - O Sorriso Dela - (self-release)
Phoenix - Jazz Quartet - Alice In Wonderland - (Tempest)
*Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - All Blues - (MAMA)
*Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - The Outlaw And Middle Jazz- (MAMA)
Hiroko Kokubu - Moments - Listen To My Heartbeat - (JVC
*Joey DeFrancesco - Joey D! - Come Dance With Me - (HighNote)
11:00pm
Chet Baker - Smokin' With Chet Baker - Have You Met Miss Jones - (Prestige)
McCoy Tyner/Stéphane Grappelli - One On One - I Didn't Know What Time It Was - (Milestone)
Art Tatum - The Art Tatum Group - Isn't It Romantic - (Pablo)
Miles Davis - Miles Davis And Horns - Blue Room - (Prestige)
Gene Ammons - Nice An' Cool - Little Girl Blue - (Moodsville)
Milt Jackson - Milt Jackson - My Funny Valentine - (Prestige)
Joe Pass - Songs For Ellen - Blue Moon - (Pablo)
Stan Getz - Stan Getz Quartet - There's A Small Hotel - (Prestige)
Gerry Mulligan - Gerry Mulligan Quartet - The Lady Is A Tramp - (Fantasy)
Red Garland - Rediscovered Masters - Lover - (Prestige)
Wes Montgomery - Fusion! - My Romance - (Riverside)
Bill Evans - "Peace Piece" And Other Pieces - My Heart Stood Still - (Milestone)

*Recent release