[JPL] Superbowl story: The Terrible Towel

Shaunna Morrison Machosky morrison at wduq.org
Fri Jan 30 13:37:44 EST 2009

Thanks, Dr.!

also:

'The Terrible Towel Has Become the Flag of Steeler Nation'
(there's some video of Myron telling the story of the towel, too)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=garber_greg&page=hotread20/garber

If you've never heard the Steelers Polka, here's a classic 1978
version by Jimmy Pol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFgiRAHCGRU

And for those who can't get enough Steelers fight songs, here's an
updated 2009 mix (with current player names) of the Polka, everyone's
favorite "Here We Go", and a take on the Brady Bunch therme called
"The Tomlin Crunch"...and many more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czl3-uwVEWM

go Steelers!