[JPL] RE: Short-term experiment

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Fri Jan 30 14:00:43 EST 2009

Bill wrote <<< My vote goes to keeping the HTML/Rich Text in place.

I receive the digest only and a minor quibble that I've noticed is -- when

someone replies to a message -- that the original gets repeated multiple

times.  >>>

I am with you 100% on that theme, however that has nothing to do with the
format, HTML or otherwise.

It has to do with the lack of the sender in prepping his message, if you
only reply and click on send then you're causing the message to repeat as
often as it is replied to. Over the years I have several times mentioned
this on the JPL and asked participants to use quotes to what they are
replying to and take a moment to edit the text like I always do, it has
improved it slightly but it is still rampant as you pointed out

Arturo