[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 01-30-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Jan 30 16:07:42 EST 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 01-30-09

   Theme

  BREAK

The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Blue Rondo A La Turk - Time Out (Columbia)
The Dave Brubeck Quartet ftr. Jimmy Rushing - There'll Be Some Changes
Made - Brubeck & Rushing (Columbia)

  BREAK

Mark O'Connor's Swing Trio - Fascinating Rhythm - Live In New York
(OMAC) [C]
Lenore Raphael - Anthropology - Class Act (Swingin' Fox Music) [C]
Louis Armstrong And His All-Stars - I'm Crazy 'Bout My Baby And My
Baby's Crazy 'Bout Me - Satch Plays Fats (Columbia)

  BREAK

Stacey Kent - Shall We Dance? - Women Of Jazz (Putumayo) [C]
Joe Gaeta & Cengiz Yaltikaya - Besame Mucho - Almost Real (Rhombus)
Ray Bryant - Django - Con Alma (Columbia)
The Modern Jazz Quartet - Autumn In New York - Django (Prestige)

  BREAK

Jo Lawry interview

Jo Lawry - I'm Old Fashioned - I Want To Be Happy (Fleurieu) [C]

Jo Lawry interview continues

Jo Lawry - I Could Have Danced All Night - I Want To Be Happy
(Fleurieu) [C]

Jo Lawry interview continues

Jo Lawry - I Want To Be Happy - I Want To Be Happy (Fleurieu) [C]

Jo Lawry interview continues

Jo Lawry - Small House - I Want To Be Happy (Fleurieu) [C]

  BREAK

Tony Desare w/ Jane Monheit - Bizarre Love Triangle - Radio Show
(Telarc) [C][a]
Jane Monheit - Slow Like Honey - The Lovers, The Dreamers, And Me
(Concord) [C]
Melody Gardot - Love Me Like A River Does - Worrisome Heart (Verve)
Gary Smulyan - We'll Be Together Again - High Noon: The Jazz Soul Of
Frankie Laine (Reservoir) [C]

  BREAK