[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Friday 30 January 2009; Noon to 3 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Fri Jan 30 17:50:51 EST 2009

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Friday, January 30, 2009
Noon to 3 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Amina Figarova / Night Train / Night Train (Munich)
*         Pat Martino / Days Of Wine And Roses / Exit (Muse)
*         Kristin Korb / Day Dream / Why Can’t You Behave (Double K)
*         Archie Shepp / What Would It Be Without You / For Losers (Impulse)
*         Bill Evans / Comrade Conrad / We Will Meet Again (WB)
*         Kenny Wheeler / Heyoke / Gnu Suite (ECM)
*         Drew Gress / Aquamarine / Spin & Drift (Premonition)
*         Marcin Wasilewski / January / January (ECM)
*         Thelonious Monk / Japanese Folk Song / Straight, No Chaser
(Columbia)
*         Michael Gregory / The Way We Used To Do / The Way We Used To Do
(Tiptoe)
*         John Coltrane / I Want To Talk About You / Live At Birdland
(Impulse)
*         Phil Grenadier / Alone Together / Sweet Transients (Fresh Sounds)
*         Arild Andersen / Six For Alphonse / Molde Concert (ECM)
*         Oliver Nelson / Six And Four / Straight Ahead (Prestige)
*         Diana Krall / Almost Blue / The Girl In The Other Room (Verve)
*         Warne Marsh / Without A Song / Unissued Copenhagen Studio
Recordings (Storyville)
*         Bill Mays & Ray Drummond / Peace Waltz / One To One (DMP)
*         Steve Kuhn / Confirmation / Live At Birdland (Blue Note)
*         Wayne Shorter / Genesis / The All Seeing Eye (Blue Note)
*         Phil Ranelin / Living In A New Day / Living A New Day (Wide Hive)
Sonny Rollins / East Broadway Run Down / East Broadway Run Down (Impulse)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Arild Andersen / Live At Belleville (ECM)
*         Mickey Bass NY Powerhouse / Live At The Jazz Corner Of The World
(Early Bird)
*         Steve Elson / Mott & Broome (Lips & Fingers)
*         Amina Figarova / Above The Clouds (Munich Rcds.)
*         Ann Hampton Callaway / At Last (Telarc)
*         Jon Hassell / Last Night The Moon Came
 (ECM)
*         Bill Henderson / A Beautiful Memory (Ahuh)
*         Rocco John Iacovone / Riffin’ For Eric / Devotion (COCA)
*         Keith Jarrett / Yesterdays (ECM)
*         Azar Lawrence / Speak The Word (Zarman Productions)
*         Ray Levier / Ray’s Way (Origin)
*         Kirk Lightsey / Lightsey to Gladden (Criss Cross)
*         Jeremy Manasia / After Dark (PosiTone)
*         Matt Marshak / On The Rocks (Nuance)
*         Luba Mason / Krazy Love (Sunnyside)
*         The Nuttree Quartet / Standards (Kind Of Blue)
*         Quartet San Francisco / Latigo (ViolinJazz)
*         Enrico Rava / New York Days (ECM)
*         Wally Schnalle / Louder Than Your TV (Retlaw)
*         A Seventh Heaven / A Seventh Heaven (Open Path Music)
*         Liam Sillery / Outskirts (0A2)
*         Gianluigi Trovesi / Profumo Di Violetta (ECM)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live
>From Studios Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Looking forward.