[JPL] Trio Concert TV Special

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 18:15:44 EST 2009

Hi friends. Below are links for an upcoming TV concert special with my trio. It's in four parts because it's a pledge program,,,edited for TV and will air on our local PBS affiliate WHRO 15 March 3rd. The concert was recorded this past September. The pianist is the 21 year old phenom Justin Kauflin. Justin is blind and just graduated from college last year. Terry Burrell is the bassist. Besides performances the show also features interviews with each of us. There will be a DVD made of the show and the only difference from the TV version is that it will contain more interviews. The links are through Windows Media Player.

 The only slight drag is that Justin had to play a keyboard but it doesn't matter because the kid plays so much piano that you don't care. If you watch it I hope you enjoy the program.

Jae

http://wmstreaming.whro.org/whro/preview/JST1.asf
http://wmstreaming.whro.org/whro/preview/JST2.asf
http://wmstreaming.whro.org/whro/preview/JST3.asf