[JPL] Maxx Myrick - Spend April In Paris

maxx myrick myrickjazz at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 20:04:22 EST 2009

After 8 years building Real Jazz for XM Satellite Radio, it is now in the hands of my good friend Mark Ruffin.  As a result I have embarked on a new adventure promoting some of the very artists I used to play.

I figured since 1 million people liked our choices that I should continue promoting these great artists many of whom are independent and don't have the big promotional dollars of a major label.

We're only taking on projects that we think a good starting with The Lori Mechem Quartet and their new Count Basie record "April In Paris."

I you'd like to be on our list send the following information to myrickjazz at yaoo.com

Name
Station
Email