[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 01-31-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 02:48:13 EST 2009

taintradio.org - we don't need no stinking formats
taint town live 01-31-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
other nights midnight-3am

midnight*
Garrison Fewell, Namthini's Shadow (Variable Density Sound Orchestra) 2009
Randy Weston, African Village Bedford-Stuyvesant 2    (African Sunrise) 1992
Ben Monder Trio, title (Dust) 2006
Jane Ira Bloom, Magnetic (Like Silver, Like Song) 2005
Gaby Kerpel, Xplicando
Mathias Eick, Williamsburg (Door) 2008

1am
Claudia Villela w/Kenny Werner, Room 13
Peter Apfelbaum & the New York Hieroglyphics, Apparition/Projectiles (It Is
Written) 2005
Junior Wells, She Wants To Sell My Monkey (Come On In This House) 1996
Liquid Soul, The Good One (Liquid Soul) 1996
Mombasa, Nairobi
Sex Mob, Exotique (Sexotica) 2006
Lionel Loueke, title (Virgin Forest) 2006
El Rancho Night Club Band, Black Tears
Harry Manx & Kevin Breit, Steal 6 (In Good We Trust) 2007

2am
Vassilis Tsabropoulos, Gift of Dreams (Melos) 2008
Misha Alperin, title (Her First Dance) 2008
The Ayn Inserto Jazz Orchestra, Laced with Love - For Steve Lacy (Muse) 2009
Lisa Sokolov, El Silencio (A Quiet Thing) 2009
Dorge-Becker-Carlsen, Skagen Sunset (The Skagen Concert) 2007
Susanne Abbuehl, Bathyal (Compass) 2006
Garrison Fewell, Venus (Variable Density Sound Orchestra) 2009

*time is relative

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)