[JPL] Maxx Myrick - Spend April In Paris

maxx myrick myrickjazz at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 14:30:00 EST 2009

Thanks for the overwhelming response to our new venture.  I forgot to mention to any musicians who's projects we take on that in addition to radio promotion we have access to reviewers at various jazz web and print publications.

Send your name, station, email, contact number and call day (for radio) to Myrickjazz at yahoo.com

Maxx Myrick
President
LaGrande-Myrick LLC