[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Jul 1 00:43:22 EDT 2009

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Les Claypool--Whamola--Purple Onion
Charnett Moffett--The Story--The Art of Improvisation
Candye Kane--You Need Love--Superhero
Reverend Horton Heat--I'm Your Pet Rock--Revival
Jahmeel--We R 1--Timeless
Regina Carter--Higher Ground--Motor City Moments
J P Cervoni--Funky Scott--Blues and Beyond Band
Chad McCullough--Anatomy of Conscience--Dark Wood, Dark Water
James "Blood" Ulmer--This Land is Nobody's Land--Bad Blood in the City
Burton/Metheny/Swallow/Sanchez--Sea Journey--Quartet Live

7pm

Talking Heads--Burning Down the House--Speaking in Tongues
Akiko Tsuruga--Take It Easy--Oriental Express
Swamp Cabbage--Jesus Tone--Squeal
Tom Waits--How's It Gonna End--Real Gone
Dub Syndicate--Forever More--Dub Echoes
Marcus Miller--Blast!--Marcus
Eric Gale--I Ain't No Shrink--Layin' Down the Blues
Christian McBride/Inside Straight--Brother Mister--Kind of Brown
Rick Derringer--The Mess Around--Knighted By the Blues
Tim Davies--Hanging By A Thread--Dialmentia

8pm

Herbie Hancock--Rockit--Future Shock
Jermaine Landsberger--Filthy McNasty--Gettin' Blazed
Joanne Shaw Taylor--White Sugar--White Sugar
Curtis Mayfield--Kung Fu--Move On Up
Tony Allen--Asiko--Black Voices
Jim Black Alasnoaxis--Naluch--House Plant
Joe Lovano Us Five--Dibango--Folk Art
Rick Estrin & the Nightcats--Cool Breeze--Twisted
Mike Clinco--The Rest Will Follow--Neon

9pm

James White and the Blacks--Contort Yourself--Disco Not Disco
Kobie Watkins--Third Pew--Involved
Alabama Mike--Lay My Money Down--Day to Day
Peter McGraw--Party, Party--More McGraw
Bombay Dub Orchestra--Strange Constellations--3 Cities
Strunz & Farah--El Jaguar--Americas
Todd Bishop--69 Annee Erotique--69 Annee Erotique
Joe Locke/David Hazeltine--Twelve--Mutual Admiration Society 2
Justin Vasquez--Red.Green.Blue--Triptych

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond