[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 6/30/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jul 1 06:23:53 EDT 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday June 29, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Dizzy Gillespie All-Stars - I'm BeBoppin' Too - Tin Tin Deo - (Half Note)
*Rick Germanson - Off The Cuff - Daytona - (Owl)
*Louis Hayes - The Time Keeper - Angel Eyes - (18th & Vine)
*Matt Criscuolo - Melancholia - Chan's Song - (Matt)
Rob Mullins - Jazz Jazz - The Song Is You - (Nova)
*Red Holloway - Go Red Go! - Deep Purple - (Delmark)
*Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do - Relativity  - (Mack Avenue)
Eliane Elias - Bossa Nova Stories - Chega De Saudade - (Blue Note)
9:00pm
*Resonance Big Band - Plays Tribute To Oscar Peterson - L'Impossible - (Resonance)
Gene Harris - Live In London - Misty - (Resonance)
*Grant Stewart - Plays Music Of Ellington & Strayhorn - Angelica - (Sharp 9)
Lafayette Harris, Jr. - Trio Talk - Jitterbug Waltz - (Airmen)
*Helio Alves - It's Clear - Intro-It's Clear - (Reservoir)
Christian Jacob - Live In Japan - It Never Entered My Mind - (Wilder)
*Benny Golson - New Time New 'Tet - Grove's Groove - (Concord)
10:00pm
Scott Hamilton - Live In London - The Goof And I - (Concord)
*Al Hood - Just A Little Taste - It's Only Everything - (Kakeda)
Alex Graham - Grand - Firm Roots - (GH)
*Mike Dubaniewicz - Drive Time - Red Snapper - (Jazzed Media)
Conrad Herwig - Another Kind Of Blue - (Half Note)
*Thomas Marriott - Flexicon - Spring Is Here - (Origin)
Tardo Hammer - Tardo's Tempo - Very Early - (Sharp 9)
11:00pm
Slide Hampton - Spirit Of the Horn-(Tribute Suite) - (MCG)
	Lament/Basin Street Blues
	April In Paris
	Lester Leaps In
	Moment's Notice
	Dolphin Dance
*Seán Lyons - Roar Of Lyons - Soultrane - (Positone)
John Hicks - Nightwind - Something Happens - (HighNote)
*Keith Jarrett - Yesterdays - You've Changed - (ECM)
Natalie Cole - Still Unforgettable - Walkin' My Baby Back Home - (dmi)

*Recent release