[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 6/30

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Jul 1 10:09:47 EDT 2009

Tuesday, June 30, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Renee Rosnes: Fleur-de-lis, Renee Rosnes (Blue Note 93561)

8:16pm
Herbie Mann: One Morning In May, Sultry Serenade (Riverside 927)

8:20pm
Stanley Clarke: Someday My Prince Will Come, Jazz In The Garden (Heads
Up 3155)

8:28pm
Bobby Broom: Bemsha Swing, Plays For Monk (Origin 82534)

8:35pm
Charlie Mariano: Pink Lady Only on 89.7!

8:51pm
Sean Jones: Life Cycles, The Search Within (Mack Avenue 1044)

8:57pm
Jack DeJohnette: Tango African, Music We Are (Kindred Rhythm 1150)

Live interview with Rico Barr

9:05am
Rico Barr & The Jumpin' Jive Review: Amor Verdadaro, This Is It! (Ricobarr)

9:16pm
Rico Barr & The Jumpin' Jive Review: Luck Be A Lady, This Is It!
(Immigrant City)

9:26pm
Rico Barr & The Jumpin' Jive Review: Lady Of The Night, This Is It!
(Immigrant City)

9:38pm
Rico Barr & The Jumpin' Jive Review: Sing, Sing, Sing, The Guido Shuffle
(Immigrant City)

9:56pm
Rico Barr & The Jumpin' Jive Review: Just The Way You Look Tonight, This
Is It! (Immigrant City)

10:00pm
Christian McBride: Theme From Kareem, Kind Of Brown (Mack Avenue 1047)

10:08am
One For All: Jackpipe, Return Of The Lineup (Sharp Nine 1042)

10:18pm
Cynthia Scott: The Singer, Dream For One Bright World (Ttocs 1914)

10:23pm
Azar Lawrence: L.A. Bossa, Speak The Word (Zarman)

10:31pm
Jane Bunnett: I Hear Voices, Embracing Voices (Sunnyside 1209)

10:41pm
Hailey Niswanger: Oliloqui Valley, Confeddie (Hailey Niswanger)

10:48pm
Horace Silver: Gloria, Jazz Has A Sense Of Humor (Verve 293)

10:56pm
Sean Lyons: Poiciana, Roar Of Lyons (Posi-Tone 8046)

11:05pm
Miles Davis: On Green Dolphin Street, Kind Of Blue (Legacy Edition)
(Columbia/Legacy 45885)

11:15pm
Michel Camilo: Suntan, Suntan (Evidence 22030)

11:30pm
Kurt Elling: Dedicated To You, Dedicated To You (Concord)

11:37pm
E. J. Strickland: Abandoned Discovery, In This Day (Strick Muzik 003)

11:43pm
Steve Langone: Campus, Steve Langone Group (SteveLangone)

11:52pm
Rick Germanson: Up Jumped Spring, Off The Cuff (Owl Studios 00127)

Airtimes are approximate.

Only on 89.7! performances and recordings are exclusive WGBH Radio
productions and are not commercially available.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston
www.wgbh.org/jazz