[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 07-01-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Jul 1 16:13:59 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 07-01-09

Theme

  BREAK

South Nine Ensemble - My Shining Hour - Doing It Augie Style (Playtime
Music)
The N. Glenn Davis Quintet w/ special guest Phil Woods - If You Could
See Me Now - Come Right In (Jazzed Media) [C]

  BREAK

Sophie Milman - Be Cool - Take Love Easy (Linus) [C]
The Kevin Hays Trio -  Sweet And Lovely - You've Got A Friend
(Jazzeyes) [C]
The Kevin Hays Trio -  Nothing Like You - You've Got A Friend
(Jazzeyes) [C]
Bobby Broom - In Walked Bud - Plays For Monk (Origin) [C]
Bobby Broom - Lulu's Back In Town - Plays For Monk (Origin) [C]
Derrick Gardner & The Jazz Prophets - Autumn In New York - Echoes Of
Ethnicity (OwlStudios) [C]
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Birk's Works - I'm BeBoppin' Too
(HalfNote) [C]
Dizzy Gillespie - Cool Breeze - In South America: Official U.S. State
Department Tour, 1958, Volume 1 (CAP)
Lenore Raphael - Anthropology - Class Act (Swingin' Fox Music)

 BREAK

Charlie Parker - Confirmation - Now's The Time (Verve)
The Lori Meecham Quartet - Corner Pocket - April In Paris: Plays More
Count Basie (Cognito)
Benny Green & Russell Malone - Bluebird - Bluebird (Telarc)
Benny Green & Russell Malone - Passport - Bluebird (Telarc)
Dizzy Gillespie - Ornithology - To Bird With Love (Telarc)
Fred Forney - Chasing Horizons - Chasing Horizons (OA2) [C][a]
Rod McGaha - A Gentle Man - A Gentle Man (Nick-E-Nick Music) [C]
Rod McGaha - The Look Of Love - A Gentle Man (Nick-E-Nick Music) [C]
Craig Enright - Great Days - La Belleza... (self-released) [C]

 BREAK

Gary Smulyan - We'll Be Together Again - High Noon: The Jazz Soul Of
Frankie Laine (Reservoir)