[JPL] Playlist: KAZI "Let's Cool One", June 30, 2009

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Wed Jul 1 20:38:55 EDT 2009

"Let's Cool One" - In a sentimental mood - Since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20090630.htm

Lester Bowie's Brass Fantasy / Black or white / The fire this time / In and
Out
Jesse Jones Jr. / Having you is a blessing / The so then collection / LP&J
Rod McGaha / I'm confessing / A gentle man / McGaha

Eddie Harris / Out of this world / Homecoming / ELM
Herb Ellis / Country boy / Texas swings / Justice
Dave Siebels / Not that there's anything wrong with that / With Big Phat
Band / PBGL

Lynne Arriale / I mean you / Nuance / Motema
Allen Toussaint / Solitude / The bright Mississippi / Nonsuch
Scotty Barnhart / Giant steps / Say it plain / Unity

Billy Harper / Knowledge of self / Blueprints of jazz, vol. 2 / Talking
House
Omar Sosa / Sugar baby blues / Across the divide / Half Note
Oran Etkin / Nama / Kelenia / Motema

Etienne Charles / Dance with la diablesse / Folklore / Charles
Venissa Santi / Cumpling cumpling / Bienvenida / Sunnyside
Daniel Sadownick / Urban scene / There will be a day / In Time

Craig Enright / Bata boogie / La belleza / Enright
Shaynee Rainbolt / When I go I go all the way / sings Russell Garcia / SFR
Roger Davidson / Tango ruso / Pasion por la vida / Soundbrush

Conjure / My brothers / Cab Calloway stands in for the moon / American Clave

Greg Rickard
"Let's Cool One"
KAZI 88.7 FM
8906 Wall St.  Ste 203