[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Jul 2 10:34:08 EDT 2009

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 7/2/2009 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues Programming)
Top 10
Burton, Metheny. Swallow, Sanchez - Quartet Live - Concord
Christian McBride - Kind of Brown
Kurt Elling - Dedicated to You
Diana Krall - Quiet Nights - Verve
Stanley Clarke - Jazz in the garden - Heads Up
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - I'm BeBoppin' Too
David 'Fathead' Newman - The Blessing
Allen Toussaint - The Bright Mississippi - Nonesuch
Sam Yahel - Hometown - Posi-Tone
Sophie Milman - Take Love Easy
11-20
Iris Ornig - New Ground - Gema
Joey DeFrancesco - Finger Poppin' - Doodlin
Grace Kelly - Mood Changes - Pazz
Melody Gardot - My One and Only Thrill - Verve
Bobby Broom - Plays for Monk
Venissa Santi - Bienvida - Sunnyside
Akiko Tsuruga - Oriental Express - 18th & Vine
Cuba Libre - Bach in Havana - Sony Classical
'Papa' John DeFrancesco -  Big Shot - Savant
Wynton Marsalis- He & She- Blue Note
and...
Curt Ramm/Dan Moretti/Bill Cunliffe - Foundations
Diane Hubka  - I Like It Here/Live in Tokyo
The Vignola Collective - Gypsy Grass - Dare
Bob Albanese - One Way/Detour - Zoho
Cynthia Scott - Dream for One Bright World - ITocs
Burgstaller Martignon 4 - Mozart's Blue Dreams - Summit
Melissa Morgan - Until I Met You - Telarc
Cory Weeds - Coming Up Weeds
Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do - Mack Ave
Radam Schwartz -  Blues Citizens - Savant
Justin Vasquez - Triptych - self
Daniel Adler - All Things Familiar - Emdan
Rob Ickes  - Road Song
Kyle Eastwood - Metropolitan - Mack Ave
Kristin Korb - In the Meantime - Double K
Branford Marsalis - Metamorphosen - Marsalis
Grant Geissman - Cool Man Cool - Futurism
Joe Lovano - Folk Art - Blue Note
Randy Crawford & Joe Sample - No Regrets - PRA
Tierney Sutton - Desire - Telarc
Tom Harrell - Prana Dance - High Note
Chick Corea & Hiromi - Duet - Concord
Adds:
Cooper & Johnson  - Common Journey
Jesse Jones Jr. - The So Then Collection
Hailey Niswanger - Confeddie
Jack Wilkins - Until It's Time

Doodlin' - June 30, 2009 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross - Twisted - Doodlin'
Jesse Jones Jr. - The So Then Collection  - It's Better Than Cool
Cooper & Johnson  - Common Journey - 27 Mac

Sean Nowell - The Seeker - For All Intensive Purposes
Kendrick Scott - Reverence - Metamorphosis
Sophie Milman - Take Love Easy - Day In, Day Out

Iris Ornig - New Ground - Summer
Harry Allen-Joe Cohn Quartet - Plays Music from South Pacific - Happy
Talk
Jack Wilkins - Until It's Time - These Foolish Things

Stanley Clark Trio - Jazz In The Garden - Brain Training
Christian McBride - Kind of Brown - Uncle James

David 'Fathead' Newman - The Blessing - Someone to Watch Over Me
Diane Hubka - I Like It Here/Live in Tokyo - Dindi
Judy Niemack- In the Sundance - Le Soleil Donne (In the Sundance)
Burton, Metheny, Swallow, Sanchez - Quartet Live – Syndrome

Hailey Niswanger - Confeddie - Sometime Ago
Kurt Elling - Dedicated to You - Dedicated to You
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - I'm BeBoppin' Too - If You Could
See Me Now
Horace Silver - Horace Silver and the Jazz Messengers  - Doodlin'