[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 07-02-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Jul 2 16:10:13 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 07-02-09

Theme

  BREAK

Joey DeFrancesco - Strollin' - Finger Poppin' (Doodlin')
Joey DeFrancesco - Swingin' The Samba - Finger Poppin' (Doodlin')
Julian Lage - Clarity - Sounding Point (Emarcy) [C]

  BREAK

Allen Toussaint - Just A Closer Walk With Thee - The Bright Mississippi
(Nonesuch) [C]
Anthony Branker & Ascent - Praise - Blessings (Origin)
Craig Buhler - Oh Happy Day - Skykomish (Discernment Music) [C]
John Coltrane - I Love You - The Very Best Of Prestige Records
(Prestige)

  BREAK

Laurindo Almeida - Beethoven & Monk (Moonlight Sonata & 'Round
Midnight) - Outra Vez (Concord)
Karrin Allyson - A Felicidade (Happiness) - Imagina: Songs Of Brasil
(Concord)
Eden Atwood - The Gentle Rain - No One Ever Tells You (Concord)
Kyle Asche Orgran Trio ftr. Melvin Rhyne - Gentle Rain - Blues For Mel
(Tippin') [C]
Nina Sheldon - Dindi - Harvest (Jazzed Media)

  BREAK

Melody Gardot - The Rain - My One And Only Thrill (Verve) [C]
The Cory Weeds Quintet - The Pour - Everything's Coming Up Weeds
(Cellar Live) [C][a]
Richie Beirach & George Coleman - The Lamp Is Low - Convergence
(Triloka)
George Coleman Quartet - Falling In Love With Love - I Could Write A
Book: The Music Of Richard Rodgers (Telarc)
George Coleman Quartet - I Could Write A Book - I Could Write A Book:
The Music Of Richard Rodgers (Telarc)
Hadley Caliman - This Is New - Gratitude (Origin)
Warren Bernhardt Trio - Ain't Life Grand - Ain't Life Grand (dmp)
Elli Fordyce - I'll Remember April - Sings Songs Spun Of Gold
(self-released) [C]
Canadian Brass - Struttin' With Some Barbecue - Swing That Music: A
Tribute To Louis Armstrong (Opening Day Entertainment) [C][a]

BREAK

Brad Mehldau Trio - The Very Thought Of You - Live (Nonesuch)