[JPL] playlist: taintradio.org - taint town live 07-03-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 02:55:15 EDT 2009

taint town live 07-03-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
thursday, friday, saturday night midnight-3am

midnight*
Ben Sidran, Ain't Necessarily So (The Concert For Garcia Lorca) 1999
Avram Fefer & Bobby Few, Ask Me Now (Kindred Spirits) 2005
Nels Cline, Prayer Wheel (Coward) 2009
Harry Manx & Kevin Breit, Unmoved By Love (Jubilee) 2003
Harry Partch, Ulysses Departs From The Edge Of The World (Enclosure 5) 2002
Nik Bartsch's Ronin, Modul 41-17 (Holon)
Abdel Gadir Salim & Emmanuel Jal, Ceasefire (Ceasefire) 2005
Amir ElSaffar, Menba' (Maqam Bayat) / Jourjina (Two Rivers) 2007
Rabih Abou-Khalil w/Charlie Mariano, Nightfall (Between Dusk And Dawn) 1987
Yasmin Levy, Y tu y yo subimos al cielo (You And I Flying In The Sky) (La
Juderia: Ladino Meets Flamenco) 2005

1am
Seth Walker, Something Fast (Leap of Faith) 2009
CC Adcock, Stealin' All Day (Lafayette Marquis) 2004
Papa Mali, I'm Getting Over It (Do Your Thing) 2007
World Saxophone Quartet, If 6 Was 9 (Experience)
The Fully Celebrated, Pearl's Blues/Your What Hurts? (Drunk on the Blood of
the Holy Ones) 2009
Towner Galaher, Hot House (Courageous Hearts) 2009
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band, Manteca (I'm BeBoppin' Too) 2009
Garrison Fewell, Ayleristic (Variable Density Sound Orchestra) 2009
Josh Berman, On Account of a Hat (Old Idea) 2009

2am
John Hebert, Fez (Byzantine Monkey) 2009
Chris Potter, Chief Seattle (Song For Anyone) 2008
Matt Wilson Quartet, Lucky (That's Gonna Leave a Mark) 2009
Brad Mehldau Trio, It's Alright With Me (The Art Of The Trio, Vol. 2: Live
At The Village Vanguard) 1998
John Coltrane, title (Crescent) 1964
Archie Shepp, Crucificado (Montreux One) 1975

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126