[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 7/2/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jul 3 06:50:17 EDT 2009

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday July 2, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Stanley Turrentine - Don't Mess With Mr. T - Pieces Of Dreams - (Epic)
*Marshall Vente - Marshall Arts - Bossa '68 - (Chicago Sessions)
Will & Rainbow - Over Crystal Green - A Song For You - (441)
*Tamir Hendelman - Playground - Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me - (Swing Bros.)
Cedar Walton - Seasoned Wood - The Man I Love - (HighNote)
*Mike Dubaniewicz - Drive Time - I Can't get Started - (Jazzed Media)
Shirley Horn - Travelin' Light - I Could Have Told You - (grp)
Natalie Cole - Ask A Woman Who Knows - I Told You So - (Verve)
*Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do - Eleanor Rigby - (Mack Avenue)
9:00pm
Rob McConnell - The Brass Is Back - All The Things You Are - (Concord)
Caribbean Jazz Project - Island Stories - Shadow Play - (Heads Up)
Steve Allee - Dragonfly - Conversation With Bill - (Owl)
Anthony Wonsey - Another Perspective - Lover - (Evidence)
Gene Harris - Alley Cats - Blues March - (Concord)
Steve Davis - Outlook - Bosco - (Positone)
10:00pm
Phil Woods - Unheard Herd - Yardbird Suite - (Jazzed Media)
*One For All - Return Of The Lineup - Jackpipe - (Sharp 9)
Stan Getz - The Lost Sessions - The Wind - (A&M)
*Louis Hayes - The Time Keeper - Double Rainbow - (18th & Vine)
Hod O'Brien - Live At Blues Alley - Tangerine - (Reservoir)
Lee Konitz - Saxophone Dreams - It Never Entered My Mind - (Koch)
*Keith Jarrett - Yesterdays - You Took Advantage Of Me - (ECM)
11:00pm
Clare Fischer - Rockin' In Rhythm - Baroque - (JMI)
Bill Evans - Alone - Never Let Me Go - (Verve)
Stefan Karlsson - No Place To Go But Up - Mack The knife - (TNC)
Warren Bernhardt - Reflections - Every Time We Say Goodbye - (dmp)
Wynton Kelly - Kelly Blue - Kelly Blue - (Riverside)

*Recent release