[JPL] interview with Syracuse Jazz Fest director

Paul Combs pcomb at comcast.net
Fri Jul 3 11:51:36 EDT 2009

Very well put, Ed. I was going to weigh in as well, but you pretty much
summed up what I was going to say. I have been really thinking about the
idea of "banishing the phrase 'keep jazz alive'" since the notion was
brought up at the Summit. This will probably be the last time you see me
write or say it.

Thanks,

Paul