[JPL] Positive Vibes

Cory Weeds cory at cellarjazz.com
Fri Jul 3 14:47:15 EDT 2009

I have enjoyed reading these posts.

The Cellar Restaurant/Jazz Club is going into its 10th year this year
and for the past three years we have actually turned a small profit.
The label that I run out of the club, Cellar Live, has remained solid
although we have slowed down a bit in sales and a bit in releases but
we keep getting great feed back from our records.  I do find it hard
to remain positive about the jazz business when there seems to be so
much press about all the negative things that are taking place but I
do my best to keep my head up.

Im really hoping to attend next years Jazz Summit and am hoping to
bring some Cellar Live acts to.  I could really use the shot in the
arm in terms of being surronded by a room full of positive people and
positive vibes.

Cory Weeds
The Cellar - www.cellarjazz.com
Cellar Live - www.cellarlive.com
Chasin The Train Radio - www.coryweeds.com

Turner Music and the Cellar Restaurant and Jazz Club invite you to
join the
2010 Havana International Jazz Festival Tour.
On this stellar trip you'll enjoy unparalleled cultural insights and
get the
best seats at each Jazz Festival venue. The tour fills up fast!
To register and for more information check out http://jazzcuba.com/