[JPL] Positive Vibes

Phillip Greenlief pgsaxo at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 3 15:42:36 EDT 2009

Sorry for asking what may be an obvious question, but isn't the Cellar in Washington DC?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 3, 2009, at 11:47 AM, Cory Weeds <cory at cellarjazz.com> wrote:

I have enjoyed reading these posts.

The Cellar Restaurant/Jazz Club is going into its 10th year this year and for the past three years we have actually turned a small profit.  The label that I run out of the club, Cellar Live, has remained solid although we have slowed down a bit in sales and a bit in releases but we keep getting great feed back from our records.  I do find it hard to remain positive about the jazz business when there seems to be so much press about all the negative things that are taking place but I do my best to keep my head up.

Im really hoping to attend next years Jazz Summit and am hoping to bring some Cellar Live acts to.  I could really use the shot in the arm in terms of being surronded by a room full of positive people and positive vibes.

Cory Weeds
The Cellar - www.cellarjazz.com
Cellar Live - www.cellarlive.com
Chasin The Train Radio - www.coryweeds.com

Turner Music and the Cellar Restaurant and Jazz Club invite you to join the
2010 Havana International Jazz Festival Tour.
On this stellar trip you'll enjoy unparalleled cultural insights and get the
best seats at each Jazz Festival venue. The tour fills up fast!
To register and for more information check out http://jazzcuba.com/