[JPL] Positive Vibes

Nou Dadoun nou.dadoun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 15:46:36 EDT 2009

And which city is The Blue Note in?

Oddly enough there are two clubs called The Cellar in Vancouver, the
clientele is separate enough that I imagine that there's little overlap but
Cory may have some stories ... N

[The Cellar  www.cellarjazz.com in Vancouver BC]

... N

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Phillip Greenlief <pgsaxo at pacbell.net>wrote:

> Sorry for asking what may be an obvious question, but isn't the Cellar in
> Washington DC?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 3, 2009, at 11:47 AM, Cory Weeds <cory at cellarjazz.com> wrote:
>
> I have enjoyed reading these posts.
>
> The Cellar Restaurant/Jazz Club is going into its 10th year this year and
> for the past three years we have actually turned a small profit.  The label
> that I run out of the club, Cellar Live, has remained solid although we have
> slowed down a bit in sales and a bit in releases but we keep getting great
> feed back from our records.  I do find it hard to remain positive about the
> jazz business when there seems to be so much press about all the negative
> things that are taking place but I do my best to keep my head up.
>
> Im really hoping to attend next years Jazz Summit and am hoping to bring
> some Cellar Live acts to.  I could really use the shot in the arm in terms
> of being surronded by a room full of positive people and positive vibes.
>

> Cory Weeds
> The Cellar - www.cellarjazz.com
> Cellar Live - www.cellarlive.com
> Chasin The Train Radio - www.coryweeds.com
>
> Turner Music and the Cellar Restaurant and Jazz Club invite you to join the
> 2010 Havana International Jazz Festival Tour.
> On this stellar trip you'll enjoy unparalleled cultural insights and get
> the
> best seats at each Jazz Festival venue. The tour fills up fast!
> To register and for more information check out http://jazzcuba.com/

====
Nou Dadoun
Fri 2:30-5:30 pm PST | http://www.coopradio.org/stream.html