[JPL] Playlist for 7-4-09, WHFC-FM 91.1

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Sat Jul 4 15:30:07 EDT 2009

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Saturday, 7-4-09, 5 - 7
PM Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.

Audio stream link and jazz-related links are on the program website:
www.desertislandjazz.net.

TITLE    ALBUM    LABEL    ARTIST    TIME

TAKE TEN (intro)    COMPLETE DESMOND/HALL QUARTET    MOSAIC    PAUL
DESMOND/JIM HALL    3:10
AFRICAN VILLAGE    TIME FOR TYNER    BLUE NOTE    McCOY TYNER    12:06
JAZZ MOMENTS    SYNDICATED FEATURE    NEA        1:30

WE PRAY    ART OF IMPPROVISATION    MOTEMA    CHARNETT MOFFETT    3:25
TAKE FIVE    TIME OUT    COLUMBIA    DAVE BRUBECK QUARTET    5:24
ESTATE    FACES    MERCURY    GABOR SZABO    3:28
REMEMBERING    AT HOME    SUNNYSIDE    AVISHAI COHEN    5:13

STOMPIN' AT THE SAVOY    BLACK HAWK NIGHTS    FANTASY    CAL TJADER    5:16
FISHES    COLORS    OWL    STEVE ALLEE TRIO    6:40
FAJARDO    THE SCENE IS CLEAN    MILESTONE    RONNIE CUBER    6:03

DIAL S FOR SONNY    BEST OF THE BLUE NOTE YEARS    BLUE NOTE    SONNY
CLARK    7:23
FOR ALL WE KNOW    ONCE IN EVERY LIFE    BEE HIVE    JOHNNY HARTMAN    5:05
OPUS ONE POINT FIVE    INTUITION    32 JAZZ    WALLACE RONEY    5:40

UNA MAS    I'M BEBOPPIN' TOO    HALF NOTE    DIZZY GILLESPIE ALL-STAR
BIG BAND    7:46
BONES, NO MEAT    BELIEVE    JOYOUS SHOUT!    CHICO HAMILTON    4:46
BLACK COFFEE    JAZZ MOODS - MOOD INDIGO    CONCORD JAZZ    MARY
STALLINGS    5:19

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TIME IT WAS    TIME FOR TYNER    BLUE NOTE    McCOY
TYNER    7:08
IF I HAD YOU    JAZZ MOODS - MOOD INDIGO    CONCORD JAZZ    NNENNA
FREELON    4:29
YOU LOOK GOOD TO ME    WE GET REQUESTS    VERVE    OSCAR PETERSON
TRIO    4:54