[JPL] JzFmS4 PLAYLIST WGBH, BOSTON 7/03/2009

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Sun Jul 5 10:11:39 EDT 2009

By the way, thanks for the Bearden postcards.  I'm a fan of his work.
Do you have NY/NY by Geo Russell?   My copy is missing, fear it was
purloined from the station.  Spent a couple of hours yesterday listening
to Dolphy/Booker at 5 Spot at a high volume.  It'd been awhile.  Booker
was incredible.

TR

Tom Reney
"Jazz à la Mode"