[JPL] Vinyl Side of Midnight Playlist

MICHAEL P STRATTON dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 5 14:58:32 EDT 2009

Vinyl Side of Midnight 2009

This is the playlist for this week’s Vinyl Side of Midnight, which can be heard on 89.7 FM WLNZ in the Greater Lansing area, or you can tune in internationally on the web on www.wlnz.org  - hosted by Mike Stratton, Sunday nights, 9- midnight, Eastern Standard Time
Feel free to forward this to friends.
If you’ve received this and would like to be removed from the list simply contact me at dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
You can use that same address for promotional information.
For more information, visit www.mikestratton.com

7/5/09

Lou Donaldson - It’s Your Thing; HOT DOG; Blue Note
Rudresh Mahanthappa’s Indo-Pak Coalition - Apti; APTI; Nova

Kurt Elling - Undun; NIGHTMOVES; Delmark
Hiram Bullock - Crosstown Traffic/Little Miss Lover; PLAYS THE MUSIC OF JIMI HENDRIX; BHM

Chad McCullough - Blackbird; DARK WOOD, DARK WATER; Origin Records
Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Eleanor Rigby; WORK TO DO; Mack Avenue

Louis Armstrong - Chicago Breakdown; PORTRAIT OF THE ARTIST.... Columbia
Billie Holiday - My Last Affair; THE BILLIE HOLIDAY COLLECTION 2; Columbia
Duke Ellington/Rex Stewart - Back Room Romp; BACK ROOM ROMP; Portrait
Charles Mingus - Goodbye Pork Pie Hat; MINGUS AH UM, LEGACY EDITION; Columbia

Bobby Broom - Bemsha Swing; PLAYS FOR MONK; Origin Records
Bill Evans - Bass Face; QUINTESSENCE; Fantasy Records

Adam Niewood - Demented Lullaby; EPIC JOURNEY; Nova
Ray Brown - The Real Blues; BEST OF THE CONCORD YEARS

Gene Segal - In The Morning; HYPNOTIC; Nova
Stanton Moore - I Shall Not Be Moved; III;

Fernando Benadon - Interludio & Intuitivo; INTUITIVO; Nova
David Crowell Ensemble - Point Reyes; SPECTRUM; Nova
Orjan Sandred - Cracks And Corrosion I; CRACKS AND CORROSION; Navona Records

Chris Potter 10 - Closer To The Sun; SONG FOR ANYONE
John Hollenbeck Large Ensemble - A Blessing; A BLESSING; Omni Tone