[JPL] KSVY playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 5 19:10:38 EDT 2009

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" w/Bill Moody

Phil Norman/Live at Catalina/Stolen Moments/MaMa
Frank Derrick/Beat Goes On/Away We Go/Jazzed Media
Luther Hughes/Second Helping/Lisa/Primrose Lane

Helio Alves/It's Clear/Duality/Reseroir
Cory Weeds/Everything's Coming Up Weeds/Little Unknown One/CellarLive
Ramm-Moretti-Cunliff/Foundations/Little Bit/FJR

Burgstaller-Martignon/Mozart's Blue Dream/Chopin Meets Jobim/Summit
Kevin Hays/You've Got a Friend/Sweet & Lovely
Thomas Marriott/Flexicon/Detour Ahead/Origin

Wes Montgomery/At Half Note/No Blues/Verve
Hailey Niswanger/Confeddie/Title
N Glen Davis/Come Right In/Wakin' Up Blues/Jazzed Media

Iris Ornig/New Ground/Very same Sensation
Dave Glenn/National Pastime/Lost in the Sun/Origin
Jim Ketch/Next Set/Short Story/Summit

Dizzy Gillespie All Star Band/I'm Beboppin' Too/Round Midnight
Kevin Deitz/Skylines/Uncle Ray/Origin

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma,CA 95476