[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE WRIR-FM RICHMOND,VA

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Jul 5 19:16:25 EDT 2009

HOUR # 1

Rahsan Roland Kirk/New Orleans Fantasy/The Man Who Cried  Fire/
Hyena
The New Orleans CAC Orchestra/Don't Get Around Much  Anymore/
Mood Indigo/Rounder
Louis Armstrong/A Kiss To Build A Dream On/A  American Icon/Hip-O
Derrick Gardner/Newk/Echoes of  Ethnicity/Owl/2009
Thomas Marriott/Take It To The  Ozone/Flexicon/Origin/2009
Jeff Albert Quartet/Bag Full of Poboys/Similar in  the Opposite Way/JAM
Ellis Marsalis/Magnolia Triangle/Whistle  Stop/Columbia
Kermit Ruffins/Song For My Father/Livin' a Treme Life/Basin  Street/
2009
Jay Hoggard/Air Mail Special/Swing 'em  Gates/JHVM

HOUR # 2

Preservation Hall Jazz Band/Eh la  bas/Shake That Thing/PHR
Allen Toussaint/West End Blues/The Bright  Mississippi/Nonesuch/2009
Johnny Adams/Come Rain or Come Shine/Good Morning  Heartache/
Rounder
The Rhythmasters/Nostalgia in Times Square/Side  Walkin'/RMM/20090
Bobby Broom/In Walked Bud/plays for  Monk/Origin/2009
Horace Silver/Red Beans & Rice/Pencil Packing  Papa/Columbia
Eddie Harris-Ellis Marsalis/Homecoming/Homecoming/ELM  Classics/2009
Dejohnette-Patitucci-Perez/Tango African/Music We Are/Golden
Beams/2009Wynton Marsalis/Where Y'all At ?/From the Plantation to the  Penitentiary/Blue
Note
Kevin Hays/Fool on the Hill/you've got a  friend/JazzEyes/2009

SO MUCH MUSIC...SO LITTLE TIME

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR WRIR-FM
P.O. BOX 4787